World maths day

At school, a long time ago now, I was always better at maths than English, and even now I would rather count than spell!

Its easy to see why buying more costs less in the long run, a woman is good at crunching numbers and justifying spending one way or another. Buying the sweetest sugar nellie collection and saving gives you the better deal, so it does :) One new stamp lasts a lot longer than embellishments, one new stamp may inspire you to use some of that yummy papers you have been saving, all of which you paid for long ago. Which ever way you look at it, women are better at maths, better at budgeting and saving for something they really really want.

I am currently working on the maths for a fundraiser we are going to be doing this year. More on that later but lets just say its going to be a lot of fun and "It's a girl thing".

The steam is coming from the rubber factory, I am sure it is even if it is too far away to see it, I know how much rubber is on its way in the next few weeks and because of that I will not have the time to go to Glasgow this week to meet a few sugar babes again. Sugar Nellie stamps will be on the Imagination stand and be sure to stop by and say hello to Harvey and Sue. Holding down two jobs, Tracys and my own, takes all the hours in the day, sorry girls but I am sure you will have lots of shopping fun without me :)

5 comments:

Lim said...

Hi,

I just want to say that I received my stamps yesterday and I love them so much. I already colored 30 images and make my first 2 cards.. :))
http://lim-thevoicesinmyheadlimblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/its-gorjuss-day.html

Definitely for me today it's a GORJUSS day!! :))

Thank you for always bring us the BEST stamps in the whole world. :)

Hugs from a sunny Miami,

LIM :))

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

hmmm maybe a new stamp last longer then embellies but in the end we need the embellies to decorate our stamped images ;) With the embellies the stamps loose alot of sparklies ;) LOL

hugs Ria

Beth said...

I finally got to make some CAS cards with my beautiful Gorjuss stamps today! They are on my blog here http://sweetteaandpickles.blogspot.com/
along with an award for you!

XO

Cathy said...

I am soooooo HAPPY!! I managed to get my hands on the Gorguss Girls set before they were all gone at Funky Kits!!! (Hubby will croak if he sees the bill, but I will look Gorguss!!!) LOL!! I'm thrilled!!

Kay said...

See I would rather do English than math, but I like the way you think. More stamps = happy girlies!