Challenge 9 + candy

Off to the Sun, so here's Challenge 9.
Ok my fellow addicts, I guess I had better leave you with something to do whilst I'm off in the sun(Sorry Jane had to rub it in one more time).
This time its nice and easy, I want to see what you can do with your gate fold cards this week, only one rule, you must use a Sugar Nellie image, to be in with a chance of winning three Sugar Nellie images of your choice.
Looking forward to seeing your creations when I get back,
Fiona
 
Challenge can be found on SCS, follow the link at the top of the page for FORUM.
 
The last of the birthday candy from Mark, congratulations girls, fire off an email to info@funkykits.co.uk and the subject is Banner Candy  this week and Mark will send you out a little sweetness.

Elaine
Michelle
Deb
Sharon
Aunty Sue
Lizzy

and the winner of the full set of Kathy Hare stamps is

Cathy

Girls please remember to claim you candy within the week and Mark will get all those packed up before he is swamped with other things.

In the  HOS we have been adopting a theme each month, last month was Birdhouses and Butterflies, we have some lovely displays in store.This month its Bunnies and Bunting, so we will be putting those in the window this week. It ties in nicely with a special offer we have put together for you. Just waiting for a delivery of rubber and we can give you a sweet treat. If its a success we might do one each month in the summer as that is our quietest time of the year and we need to keep Mark busy don't we?
So off I go to find some more items on etsy and folksy to decorate the shop, I wonder what them we can choose next month, any ideas?
Karen

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Thank you very much! I'm all excited now, I'm just a big kid at heart.
Love Elaine xx

Sharon said...

Ooh, thanks very much. I've sent another email. I can't wait to see what the candy is. I also can't wait to see the set of Kathy Hare stamps I won previously. Yay!

Lizzy said...

Thank you! have sent my email & can't wait to receive my candy xx Lizzy xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Woo hoo, thank you so much for picking me. I'll email you straight away. Debs xx

Julye said...

Congrats ladies how about fairies and pirates.

Michelle said...

Oh thank you very much for choosing me! What a great start to the day!!

A theme for next month could be a trip to the seaside?

Cathy said...

Thank you so much ... I can't wait to see the new stamps and ink them up :)
Hugs
Cathy xx