New release Gallery







WOW the FANTASTIC FIVE have outdone themselves with these samples.
 I am sure I have missed one or two but more the reason for you to always take time to visit their blogs
Not only do the DT work with Sugar Nellie stamps but being avid crafters all sweet stamps find there way on to their craft tables.
 Most of these brands are also sold at FUNKYKITS who stock sweet Sugar Nellies. The Greeting Farm,
 C C Designs and Magnolia to name a few. All you favourite brand in one place, saves on postal cost too ;)

Many thanks to our DT again for hard work and creative ideas, you girls are the best!

Karen

10 comments:

Fiona said...

oh they are all gorgeous..aren't they!!

fi
x

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous cards, everyone. Got my stamp yesterday the little boy, he's fab, such expression in those eyes and the posture, stunning:)

Paula (PEP) said...

Great to see the samples of the same stamp next to one another. It just brings into focus the range of talent amongst your DT. So much to learn from them all. Thanks for another feast today.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Pop's Cards said...

I love them all i couldnt pick a favorite, saving my pennies now lol, hugs Pops x

Macpurp said...

these are all just beautiful!

love teen xx

Michelle said...

I must say these are all so beautiful!! You have one talented DT!!

Kat said...

What a talented DT. These cards are all gorgeous.

Kat x

xxxtglxxx said...

These are all gorgeous!... I love the expressions and the details are amazing.

Great work as ever by the DT xx

PCM said...

Oh, these are adorable images and the cards are FANTASTIC!! And just when I thought I knew what images I wanted!!!

cami_n_ks said...

Good morning from Kansas..You talk about super fast delivery from Funky Kits... I just recieved my sugar nellies on Saturday and I'm so in-love with them... I can't wait to start....Warm hugs to you all......Camille
PS I love your sugar nellies they are beautiful!!!!!!!