Wrap it up.....


Shhh don't say anything but these are my very own cards, yay I can craft after all!
I used kraft brown card stock,g.c.d. Ella Blue papers, nesting scalloped punches and SU circle stamp. Yummy wide satin ribbon, I am in love with this ribbon and hope to bring it to you
 by the roll some time next week :)
Yes CleanAndSimple is my style .



So pleased with myself, sad I know, but this year I am not running around last minuet getting thank you gifts for teacher at the local school. Cards are made and ladies are getting those yummy Trinkets that we recently got in stock at Funkykits, wrapped up in a pretty box. Men are getting a gift card because its the best idea I can think of. My kids can safely take these gift to school and I don't have to worry about running up to school with bottles of wine because the kids can't be trusted with those on the school bus.




Three bangles for the ladies, oh so hard work making these *wink* so much lovely colours I did not know which to choose. Find them all here

Now I am off to the cash and carry for some candy for the weekend demonstration. I have been hunting the UK for Hershey nuggets and salt watter taffy, but so far its either out of stock or too expensive!
 Asda sold kisses years ago but I have not seen them in a long time.
take care
Karen

13 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I love what you have done - really original & who wouldn't be delighted? Hope you find the candy.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Lorraine said...

wow these pressies are gorgeous and the cards are so elegant i would love to see more of your own personal crafts your great at crafting xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Karen,
I really want to get one of these bracelets for my neice. My sister has something similar, & my neice does so look up to her Mummy. Do yoy think the bracelet lengths you currently have in stock would be too big for such a young child? Or do you have any plans to get anything shorter in stock? Gorgeous cards BTW. Love C&S but can never manage it myself. I always go too far!
Thanks,

Andie xx

Teresa aka Tess said...

Lovely cards and those beaded items are to die for. Absolutely gorgeous.

G Peplow said...

Beautiful cards, perfect to go with the gorgeous gifts and so much longer life than wine:)xx

angelique (anlou) said...

it look's very nice, great job
hugs angelique

Anne said...

Lovely cards & bracelets Karen love the beads
Anne xx

Macpurp said...

lovely cards and such pretty bangles, they will make great gifts.

hope to pop in on Saturday


love teen x

Nikola said...

very nice I love the layout and colours. keep it up and all the best. Happy crafting.

Elaine said...

Two beautiful cards. Loving that ribbon! Bracelets are gorgeous and a great gift idea. You are very organised!
Love Elaine xx

Wiccababe said...

CAS works for me too Karen - love those GCD papers
Debz
xx

Melissa said...

Love the cards! The ribbon adds elegance and the paper you chose make the card tie together so beautifully!

Julye said...

Fab gifts fortunately don't do that at high school good job too as my son has so many teachers but did get something for the home tutor he has been having. Fab bracelets.