Card Maker of the Year

Get your stash at the ready, because our card making competition is back for its sixth year, and we couldn’t be more excited!
This year there are 15 different categories to enter, and each is offering an amazing £400 worth of prizes. That’s an incredible £6,000 worth of card making goodies up for grabs across all categories! The first prize winner in each category will receive £200 worth of gorgeous prizes, with second place scooping £150 worth and third place winning £50 of fabulous craft goodies.
The overall winner will be the person who wins the most categories, and this talented designer will be crowned the Card Maker of the Year 2010. So what are you waiting for?
How to enter
To enter, simply choose a category,(Sugar Nellie sounds good to me) make a card using a product from that category’s range and send it in with a completed entry form (or a photocopy) found here. You can enter as many times as you like and in as many categories as you like.

Because of the volume of entries, unfortunately we are unable to return any cards. However, if you would like us to donate your card to charity, tick the box on the entry form. The closing date is 14 September 2010, so start making your cards today. Good luck!

Send in to win!

Don't forget to include an entry form with each entry. Download an entry form here. If you want to donate your card to charity, please tick the box on the entry form, include an envelope and please don't write on the card. Send in your entries by 14 September 2010 to:

Name of the category, Card Maker of the Year 2010, 9th Floor, Tower House, Fairfax Street, Bristol BS1 3BN
 
***************
More info and small print here. Also all the sponsors, we are only one of many.
*****************

I have been asked by many or you, some who have my email too, which stamps are retiring. I do not know yet, we make stamps to order and the next order from Funkykits will tell us more, it is possible that we will continue to offer these designs for a while longer to our small selection of other wholesale customers but with Funkykits currently holding the only licenced to sell Sugar Nellie stamps online, they are our biggest customer. I will let you know as soon as they tell us at our monthly meeting but I am sure that they will be sending all their customers a news letter too.
Another day for me working from home, now that the schools are back  my office space is nice and quiet.
Hope you too have a peaceful day.
Karen

5 comments:

Wiccababe said...

Oh I'm running out of time - have so many ideas for entries - can I post my kids to you Karen? lol
Debz
xx

Shazza said...

thanks karen, might have a wee go, you just never know. x

Ann-Marie said...

Desperately trying to pluck up the courage to enter my family keep telling me to have a go. You should have seen the panic on my face when I read you were retiring some stamps I've got such a long wish list he he!!! Have a great weekend, take care Ann-Marie xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Looking forward to seeing which stamps retire...... It's interesting to see how the whole range that you produce is changing in emphasis.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

ali naqvi said...

Great card!! Look like amazing..
HOW can i make my own Plastic business cards