Final candy #7

One week of Christmas candy, this being the final day, so therefor the biggest prize. Winners listed tomorrow, Friday.

No picture today because these new stamps are still under wraps, top secret until our Christmas blog hop our DT already have them and are busy creating a treat for you.

You will receive 4  new CHRISTMAS MANGA and I can assure you that you will want these for definite :)
Again, don't enter unless you are prepared to show off your creations using these stamps, anything but a card please, think up some ideas and get your creative juices flowing. You will be show cased here on this blog sometime in the near future.

3 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I've ordered my ivory Flower Soft, have plenty of glitter & various tinsel embossing powders. Am starting to have ideas for non-Christmas items so should be able to get going if the random thingy decided to have a blip & pick me. Have had to move out of my craft room whilst the windows are repaired & the room decorated but am set with my Nellie Box, Cuttlebug etc..... in a corner of the lounge.
Paula (PEP)

http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Shaela said...

NEW Christmas Mangas?! Oh, I hope I win, how fun!! :D

Paula (PEP) said...

What I meant to say was non-card Christmas themed items - think I was tired after moving all that craft stuff about.......
Paula (PEP)