made by you

Here is a wonderfully colourful card from Kate T



and another fantastic card from Kiti

These two cards are both entered into the Sugar Bowl challenge 
and were both stamped with designs by Diane Duda

The Sugar Bowl is run by Gayle and her amazing "sweeties" who each two weeks put a challenge together and show you their take on the sketch etc. Jump on over and join in, its a realy easy challenge this time and the prize is so sweet too. 

I notice that Judy has started her Christmas cards with this little darling


This is Pip, isn't he adorable, he was drawn for us by Elisabeth Bell back in 2008
but is so cute he is still very much loved by stampers. More sweet SN cards from Judy here

Now you all know that there are many many challenge blogs out there and after doing yesterdays post I want to see more "projects", its getting to that time of year when some of you will have to do craft tables either for yourself or fundraisers. Brownies and youth groups too all craft for Christmas and I would like to see ideas that can be adapted to suit our sweet stamps. You know I like to involve you as much as I can.

I will start tomorrow with a

Christmas stamp a day give away

 but this time I want the winner to do a project with their winnings and it is going to be posted on here for all to see. No cards allowed!
so until tomorrow, take care and I am off out for coffee and cake with a friend ;)
Karen

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

this sounds like great fun and looking forward to seeing the winners projects.Have a great time with your friend and enjoy your cake(not chocolate I hope)heehee my favourite as you can probably guess xx

Kim. said...

Great cards and can't to see what you have on offer tomorrow.
Kim xXx

Andie's Space said...

Just wanted to say a HUGE Thank You for my lovely new Manga Stamps I won at the Sugar Bowl last week. I'm soooo looking foward to inking them up & having a good play with them. They're gorgeous!
Thanks Again,
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Mary Lou said...

How wonderful of you Karen~~I'm in!!
Blessings and Hugz

Paula (PEP) said...

Just catching up - hectic couple of days. Hope you had a good time with cake & friend. I'd certainly give this a go - you're making me think outside the card box already.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Random Acts of Krafting said...

These are so beautiful.
Hugs
Tanya