Monday Musings

I had to pick this one from the entries over on the Sugar Bowl challenge, here we have Hamish pulling his sleigh, one of the all time favourites from this range by Scottish illustrator Linda Andreu. This range is on clearance at Funkykits along with others.
Blue, such a popular colour and this card was made by Nicki for the challenge, not only did she enter it in our challenges but also three others, now there is time management for you!. Good luck Nicki and we love your card, lets just hope the weather for sleigh's stays away for a few months more. Today is sunny in Scotland and after a week of rain the farmer is back on his combine, hopefully they will finish the harvest this week as the forecast is for good weather all week, fingers crossed.

I have all sorts on by list of jobs to do  today, Monday is wash day and I have yet to start any. I have been playing with artwork and sending some links to our DT to see what they think, it is hard to keep all the excitement in check but all good things come to those who wait. Planning take for ever these days, I am sure it was a lot easier in the beginning when we did not think so hard about launching things.

We are all ready for the hop on Saturday, we also have a demonstration in the store with lots of special deals for the day if your local pop along. If you cant make it to Elgin, join us for the blog hop, I am sure we can organise some thing sweet for all our loyal sugar addicts too.

Rubber arrived on Friday so there is some cutting to be done, new artwork has gone to the factory and more to follow, its a bank holiday in England and it does for some reason effect our postal service. Other than that its a normal day but if you have an extra day off work, I hope the sun is shining where you are.
take care
Karen

5 comments:

Ali Watson said...

The sun is shining here today too however the washing machine went to washing machine heaven on Friday :( fancy doing some for me lol Can't wait to see the new rubba :D Have a smashing day.... hugs Ali x

My name is Wynneth said...

Thanks so much for the reminder of the sale at Funkykits - I just had to hop over and place an order!!

hugs
wynneth
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Sun shining in Wales too. Looking forward to Sat - should have Craft Room in order by then so can thoroughly enjoy it.
My wish list groweth.....
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Nicki said...

Wow, thank you for featuring my Hamish card here. He's such a cute little character and lovely to colour, I'm glad this one caught your eye.

Nicki, xx