Monday mutterings



Good morning girls, we had a really nice day weather wise yesterday, I hope that you too seen some sunshine over the weekend. I did a little colouring in at a crop in Hopeman with a few other crafty girls, show you those later, my kids went fishing and caught nothing off the pier at Lossiemouth and we added two Guinea Pigs to our family. School goes back tomorrow and I am looking forward to having some sense of control over my days again.

Today I am going to remind you of TWO things today,
firstly the new challenge over on the SUGAR BOWL,
you can see the sketch up above and a card made by Elaine, I just love little Annie and hanging on the moon is so sweet, one of our favourite stamps from this range illustrated by Leanne Ellis. All our sweeties have done a great job yet again in supporting Gayle as she runs our very own challenge blog. The prize is always very generous as we don't generally sponsor any other challenges, allowing us to give you a prize worth trying for.

Secondly, Card Maker Of The Year, your entries need to be in by the 14th September so we are counting down now and time is never in our favour. I know you don't like to part with your lovely cards but you never know what doors this competition could open for you, go on give it a try, it will only take one card and I am sure you would love the excuse to sit down and craft. :)

Our Christmas blog hop is planned for the 4th September where we will show you some yummy card made with Sugar Nellie stamps old and new. A little more on that later.

Today I am back working in the store, so I had better get off this computer and do some work, hope that you all have a good week and for those of you who  have school going back this week, will it be tears of joy?

Karen

3 comments:

Anita said...

Hi Karen

Where can I find the opporunity to link my entry for cardmaker of the year?
I really missed it beforen I think.

Xx Anita

Teri said...

Yeay! Back to School!! Peace in the craftroom at last!
I have sent my entry in to the Cardmaker of the Year, nice and early. Just hope it got to them in one piece! Got my image coloured for the challenge - just need to make a card now. . .
Have a great day hun.
Hugs,
Teri x

Paula (PEP) said...

Will be joining the Sugar Bowl shortly but have chaos with the redecorating of my crafting room. Looking forward to the Christmas releases but what happened to this year? Where did it go?
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/