Oh baby boy




Jump on over to the Sugar Bowl and see what prize Gayle and her sweeties have for you this time.
Remember too that Gayle is looking for some fresh talent, it could be you.
 How she found the time to make this super cute baby boy card from Lilians great sketch I do not know.

Yesterday I found the joys of Internet banking, WOW you can look back 7 years, did you know that?
Print off anything you like, (maybe all those lost statement ), without having to pay the bank £10 each!
I also ordered the cup cakes for the demo in store on Saturday 4th :)
And had another brain storming time with a friend,while DS was at football practice. Its good to bounce idea's off someone who has the patients to listen while I change my mind over and over.
 Today I printed off some new
artwork and played with those while sitting for the first time this year in our porch, we did not get many good days this summer. I do prefer ink and rubber to digi, I am sure my image smudged when coloured maybe I need a super dooper printer, no thats not happening.

So watch out sugar addict, Gayle wants more sweeties and I am looking for someone who can do CAS,
 is your blog looking good enough to visit?

Get the crunchies out its Friday!
Karen


9 comments:

Ali Watson said...

We have been tinternet banking for a while noe well rephrase hubby has i haven't a clue but i agree its super and great o keep an eye on your account. Fabby gorgeous card from Gayle this image is adorable. Have a super duper weekend and enjoy your crunchie :D Hugs Ali x

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh! New Sweeties! I love CAS. And I find the Sugar Nellie stamps really lend themselves to it because they're so stunning just by themselves. :-)

Leann said...

Enjoy your Crunchie ;D
Hugs x

Paula (PEP) said...

Hope everything goes well over the weekend. Internet banking is really useful - makes such a difference to keeping track of things. Love the current Sugar Bowl - shall try to get mine done over the weekend as next week starts the grand moving back into my decorated craft room with the sitpulation that I declutter as I go.........
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Riet said...

What a wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gayle said...

Ooh...I made the blog???
Must be my lucky weekend...seem to have landed a delicious new laptop too???
I always find the time for my sweet rubber...
Luvs ya
G x

Teri said...

I used to do a lot of CAS when I first started, but got a bit way-laid with froo-froo just lately. LOL Some folk find it really hard not to go adding loads of stuff.
My work is mostly all done digitally, then printed and assembled, so I try to err on the side of CAS if I can.
Feel free to mooch round my blog if you wish hun!
Hugs,
Teri x

Julye said...

How exciting new sweeties, a dream come true if I were lucky enough to be one. I love clean and simple, my first love as I often struggle with flowers and lace I suppose cas is my comfort zone. Gayles card is stunning, well done you.

Good luck in finding your new sweeties and looking forward to the blog hop next weekend.

Milla said...

Oh, Clean And Simple? Is that what CAS means? Took me a while to figure it out, these shortenings are sometimes a bit tricky for us non-English speakers :D I've always wondered how some cardmakers are so good at putting lots of layers, embellies etc. on their cards and not end up with too "busy" cards. I just can't seem to be able to do it.

And on the subject of shortenings, I'm still trying to figure out what DS and DH mean... :)