Perfect little box


Oh just think of that little baby boy that you need to buy a pressie for, well everyone has so much of everything now a days, its hard to think what to give that is original and will be appreciated.

This had decorated keepsake box can be personalised as needed and has been lovingly crafted by
Judy and you can find it in her folksy shop she also has an etsy store


She has used one of our stamps designed by Kathy Hare who has also opened a new etsy store.
Diane has always had one called Duda Daze

Now I can't yet give you a link to the artist behind Simply Sassy but I will as soon as I can. ;)

{Mark has chosen his lines to discontinue, these will be going on clearance sale by the end of the week and he suggests that the new range goes on pre order as he was blown away by these and does not want to underestimate the demand, he also ordered new Country Cousins Christmas and Activity ranges.}

So much rubber so little time!

                                                                        Karen

6 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful box Karen,I love the image andthe colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

craftyb said...

such a beautiful lil keepsake box!

and i think thats a bit of FABULOUS thinking on Mark's part..I want to be blown away too!! lol bx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow, this box is so beautiful and so cute, great job!
Hugs Jacqueline

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant detail with the buttons & I do love that mesh stamp of Judy's. Very good thinking by Mark - shall keep my eyes peeled for the discontinueds - been saving.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Lauretta See said...

this is STUNNING!!!! i love this box... i cannot say how much!! I want a box like this :))) BEAUTIFUL!!
I think i might be making one for my kids.. and for my grand-son who is about to come in this world.. in a week or so ;)) Thanks for sharing it with us! :) hugs x

Alexandra Lundgren said...

That box is wonderful! What a great creation!!!