Pet friendly candy #4


Hello stampers, we it's clear that everyone is thinking Christmas. I am taking my turn in the store
today and all things Christmas is on crafters shopping lists.
With the season upon us for mass productions of cards and gifts, Mark has put all the Christmas stock at Funkykits in one place, here. Plenty of stamp ranges to be found not just Sugar Nellies so get a head start and start stamping up you seasonal stamps.

This little one is designed for us by Mary Hall and would suit all those pet lovers out there.
A topper for a pets stocking or bag of doggie treats perhaps, or maybe even a card!

Put your thinking caps on and join in the fun, you know what to do.....




3 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

This is delightful - I can think of a number of things to do with this one - a doggy bag!
Psula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

☼ Cheryl* said...

I have this stamp and love it! I cover the snowman in glitter and it always looks fab :)

Linda S. said...

I just wanted to say "Thank-You" to Mark for all his work in putting the Christmas and Winter stamps all in one location. Very helpful to your customers looking to make a purchase. Linda S. in NE