Recipe for all seasons


So what kind of cook are you, Delia or Nigella?
Would you rather plug in your Kenwood mixer or your Cricut machine?
More likely to add a pinch or glitter than baking soda?
Use a rocker blocker than a rolling pin?
Prefer to fold paper rather than pastry?.......................

Lets get together next weekend and try our some of the Recipe's that our fantastic DT have put together. Not only have we got a blog hop planned with our DT we also have some very special guests joining in to show you that it's not just the new stamps that need a little attention at this time of the year but the "golden oldies" are begging to be played with too.

Each hop will take you to a blog full of inspiration and creative goodness, but on Saturday 4th the posting will be a yummy recipe that you can follow to create a delicious card for Christmas. Our girls will share their favourite recipe for a card of their choice which can be used all year around, sketches are not seasonal, you can adapt with the times and turn them around using your own fresh ingredients to fit the time of year. dependant on the time of year there is usually an abundance of new local product that you could incorporate into your recipe or why not clear out those cupboards and use up your supplies before they go past their use by date?

Saturday 4th September

You are all invited to join us next Saturday for our blog hop,
kick starting the Christmas season here at Sugar Nellie.
I do hope you can join us because candy and Christmas go hand in hand
and you would not want to  miss a little sweet treat now would you.


**********************
For the lucky ladies who won candy last time around , be sure to email me your
"anything but a card" creations so we can see what you made.
Please email  info@sugarnellie.com remember to also include a link to your blog.

Wishing you a sweet weekend
Karen

10 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh that sound fab well i would like to say i am a good cook we are all living but cant say i do more than i need these days shame as i onced enjoyed it.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

FUN! Can not wait to see what you all 'cook up'! :)

craftyb said...

well thats a date then...looking forward to it! bx

Julye said...

I think you can sometimes mix both as I found some edible glitter that turns an ordinary sponge into a fairy treat with just a little sprinkle of sparkle.

Lorraine said...

oh wow i am so excited for the hop i can hardly wait or sit still for the excitement lol xx

angelique (anlou) said...

i've send an e-mail for the anything but a card
candy winner
i've put it on my blog
hugs angelique

Paula (PEP) said...

Thoroughly looking forward to this hop, & seeing the oldies too. Love the idea of the recipe too. I'm professionally trained so tend to cook by instinct - had to laugh over the cricut - I did not get on with the Cricut at all & ended up selling it. I cook because my husband enjoys the product & I like giving him pleasure but the actual cooking doesn't really fascinate me.
Paula (PEP)http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Cheribella said...

Sounds like next weekend will be great fun...hopefully I will be up to the blog hop by then. I can't believe you just posted since it's 3:00a.m. here right now...lol.
I'm up because I can't breathe when I lay down. 2 weeks ago I had bronchitis and it has now progressed to pneumonia. Therefore, I am blog hopping while everyone is sleeping(-:
Hugz,
Cheri

Ali Watson said...

I'm more of a "Can't Cook Won't Cook" girl that prefers cutting on the cricut and adding a pinch of glitter lol. I can burn water he he.

Janette said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you all cook up girls....will be there nice and early...xx