New Simply Adorable's


Thank you all so much for caring, Donalda's daughter emailed that surgery went well and she is now in recovery. Tanya, I am not sure about giving out addresses, let me check with her first, but its a lovely thought and I am sure she would appreciate that you are all thinking about her. I am not sure how long she has to stay in hospital but I am sure as soon as she can she will email me.
Before going into hospital Donalda  found the time to play with this Simply Adorable digi image which will be available for an instant sugar fix over on Funkykits once they open again. There are four girls, four faces and four figures, only the faces are available in rubber as well as digi.
Just waiting for the factory to send us some new rubber and we can get back to normal again.


The girls over on facebook group {sugar nellies} helped  me choose the names for these adorable girls.
Faith Grace Joy and Verity.


14 comments:

Carol said...

Woohooooo!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on these, feels like it's been a very long wait rofl! When do Funky Kits reopen? Would give up some of my dt commitments to join yours lol! Glad to hear all went well with Donalda. Lotsa luv xxxx

Fiona said...

wow...she is so adorable!!

Suzi Mac said...

These are stunning images, can't wait for the shop to re-open so I can spend some of my Christmas money. Donalda has done an amazing job yet again, her colouring is amazing.
Hugs
Suzi x

Tracy said...

Wow, the new girls look so life like! Amazing.
Hugs
Tracy

Paula (PEP) said...

Thanks for letting us know about Donalda Karen - glad she's out of surgery. It's good she has family round her.
Look forward to the faces in rubber - still without printer but love the idea of having faces in rubber.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Janette said...

Good news about Donalda, hope she is soon home.

Adore these images, will be treating myself to these asap....and soo happy they are digi's too.xx

Mummylade said...

simply stunning!

MagsB said...

Great news about Donalda!

Happy Hogmanay to her and to you!

luv, Mags x

Mina said...

that is brilliant news about Donalda, send her my best please...ooooooohhhhh I cant wait to get my inky fingers on these beauties
Mina xxx

Shazza said...

she is beautiful and glad to hear Donalda's surgery went well
x

Sian said...

She is beautiful. Can't wait for this release.

kaos said...

Oh these are so cute - can't wait till they are available!

Cecilia Reyes said...

It´s so beautiful, and it's so wonderful they will be avalaible as digis...I'm expecting to place mt order next january.

I'm glad everything get well with Donalda.

Kim. said...

These images are adorable, so life like and the gift bag is gorgeous.
Kim xXx