Play time


Juls has used a back ground to make this card stand out.


very pretty card from Fi

and another from Fi using Little Farmer from Mary Hall

 Even Mina found time play and this is her first card as part of the SN DT.

*********

All our girls can be found on the side bar, linking to their blogs, please pay them a visit and leave some sugar so they know you stopped by.

I still have candy to draw from last week but as I take off to Glasgow for the SECC tomorrow, it will have to wait a little longer. For all of you planning to stop and say hello, I will be about for the four days along with Ali, Gayle, Debbie and Hannah.

I had no idea what stamps to take and now the prize is to guess which stamps will sell out. There is no way that we will have enough, there is plenty of room in the car so maybe I will pop some more in just to make sure, but which ones?
take care
Karen

10 comments:

Elaine said...

Sassys!!
Though of course I'm biased cos I really, really loves them!

Have a good trip.
Love Elaine xx

Shazza said...

take plenty os Sassy ones Karen, I'm sure they will go like a bomb!
great cards and I ama amazed at Mina's
x

Jane said...

Oh I soooo wish I was going!!!
Have a good time!
x

Casper said...

Hiya Karen,

How are you?

Oh I think - The little baby is sooo cute.

Stamps - Well Simply Sassy Girls
Adorable range
Home Grown Manga

They will be great but all your STAMPS are great.

Everyone has their own preference & choices.

You will have a great time at SECC - Hard WORK - but it will be worth it!

GOOD LUCK - HAVE FUN

Might not make it this time - but will send good wishes & success your way!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my!! what a question!! not knowing what's going to be there and looking at all the fabulous releases you've had lately I think it might be The Adorable Faces, either Faith or Verity. Then again it could be one of the new Sassy Girls, Whew!! what to choose, okay it'll be Faith. I'm looking forward to meeting you all on Thursday. So glad you're going to be there. Only 2 more sleeps. Yipee!!
Suzi x

Paula (PEP) said...

The sell outs will probably be the Sassies, followed by the new Mary Halls & the Country Cousins. Hope you have an amazing time & do take care all of you - shall be thinking of you.
An amazing variety of cards - & of styles, versatile team you have Karen......
Paula (PEP)

Sarpreet said...

Absolutely gorgeous - beautiful colours, love the layouts

Kath Stewart said...

Have a great time at the SECC Karen and I'm sure the Sugar Nellie Stand will be rocking...hugs kath xxx

Julye said...

Definitely the sassy girls, and the country cousins and soft centre and... well guess hubby will be pleased I can't get to the SECC as I'd be spending a fortune buying all that rubber, well if I had some pennies of course. Have a fab time and I reckon you'll have quite a few sellouts, load up that car!

Kim. said...

Beautiful cards, your DT always give so much inspiration. Enjoy the SECC
Kim xXx