Have you got Royal Wedding fever?

Oh Dear! Is anybody else confused or is it just me? I've lost a whole day this week with having the long Easter break from work and I thought today was Wednesday so I'm a little unprepared for today's post! And I'll no doubt be the same next week after the extended weekend here in the UK, please note that I am NOT complaining about the extra day off work!
So I have a question for you, will you be glued to the television on Friday soaking up the Royal wedding? Or will you be sneaking in some extra crafty time?

Don't forget that there's a fabulous challenge over on the Sugar Bowl with a sweet sketch for you to follow.


Now I think this sweet girl has settled herself down with a nice cuppa in front of the TV ready to spend the day watching the Royal Wedding. Vicky has made this gorgeous card with the Manga image 'Coffee time' available to buy HERE.


Whereas this little lady is getting the bunting ready for the street party she's organised.
Louise entered the Sugar Bowl challenge with this beautiful card made with the Sassy image Bella Bunting which you can buy HERE.


And I think this Sassy babe is on her way out to find her very own Prince!
Nic has made this fabulous card with the very Sassy Fabulous Darling image which you can buy HERE.

There's a beautiful array of cards that have been entered into the Sugar Bowl challenge and you still have almost a week to get your entry in. The rules are very simple: You must use a Sugar Nellie image and follow the sketch. For people without a blog you can email your entries and Sugar Mama Gayle will add it for you. All the details can be found over on the BLOG.
Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

7 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh My Goodness just when I thought my smile couldnt get any wider this grandma to be gets shown here,
WOW thank you thank you thank you you have truly made my day. Thank you so much. The others cards are fabulous congrats to the girls who did them.
Thank you so much again I really am truly honoured mmwah.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Highland Monkey's said...

Well they are different, love them!

Paula (PEP) said...

No I won't be glued to the TV - we haven't got one! Love this post & the cards you've picked - great way of being topical with sweetness.
I'm confused too about the days.
Paula (PEP)

Jane said...

Gorgeous cards!!
The lovely Highland Council aren't giving us the day off so me and the girls will have to wait till after school to watch it!!

coops said...

OH MY WORD!!!!! never in my wildest dreams did i think i would ever see one of my cards on "the sugar nellie blog" :D
you have absolutely made my day.thankyou so much :D
big congrats to the other ladies too.

xx coops xx aka nic

Teresa said...

These are all fabulous cards, so beautiful, I love all the images...time to go shopping at Funkykits again I think (3rd time this week oops!) Great cards love them all.
Teresa xx

Casper said...

Hiya Elaine hunny,

Fab post & great cards from the competition!
Great work ladies!

Royal Wedding, Wasn't kate's Dress beautiful?

Glad they had a good day & congrats to everyone that was married today!
Congrats & good wishes to all New Couples!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx