Sugar Addicts Showcase Sunday.

Good Morning Sugar Addicts. The very talented lady in today's spotlight is Jenny and in her own words:

Hi, I'm Jennifer, mid thirties, married with four gorgeous children ranging from toddler to teen. I have been crafty in one way or another all my life. I was always busy making something as a little girl. My early creations still adorn my Mother's home to this day! However, I began cardmaking in my adult life about seven years ago. It all started with a little stamping & card making kit from a well known high street store. I was truly hooked. It gave me some much needed 'me' time once the children were in bed. Once we got online at home, it opened up a whole new world to my craft addiction....much to the dismay of my credit card! I discovered Sugar Nellie stamps at the beginning of 2008, with Lola & Simon, and Maggie & Hamish being the first of many purchases. As soon as they drop on my doormat, I can't wait to ink them up and get out my Copics. I'm a true Sugar addict, and it's such a dream come true to be showcased on the blog.

And this is the gorgeous card that Jenny sent for me to show...


Told you this was gorgeous! For this card Jenny used the digi image Summer.
As always, I made a cuppa and had a good old wander around Jenny's blog to pick some more cards...


A really pretty card with such delicate and soft colouring of the Sassy image Missing You.


A perfect boys card using the digi image Nathan. I love the thick twine...why do little boys always have string in their pockets??




And finally is this gorgeous card with the digi image Joy Sitting. As you can see, Jenny loves adorning her cards with pretty embellies and has the knack at placing them all perfectly.
My thanks to Jenny for letting me showcase her beautiful cards today and I hope you all enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed choosing them.
I'm sure Jenny would love you to visit her blog and leave her a comment.

Before I go, Maria has organised a blog hop for next Saturday over on the Sassy Blog ready for the new release of Sassy stamps, you don't want to miss this..these new stamps are delicious!!

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

6 comments:

coops said...

huge congrats to jenny for being in the sugar nellie spotlight.am looking forward to the new sassy`s :D

xx coops xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Such gorgeous cards...Jenny is very talented & inspirational and deserves to be showcased...Well done Jenny :D
hugs and xxx

Sheila said...

Jenny is an inspiration to me and I look forwrd each day to veiwing her blog to see what she been up to with Sugar Nellie's! Beautiful work Jenny! Sheila:)X

Janette said...

Big congrats Jenny, you so deserve to be spotlighted your cards are always a joy to see.xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

I think my favourite amongst these just has to be Nathan - & Elaine, the string just made me chuckle. It's the rustic combination & the gorgeous panel the image is mounted on that makes so striking for me.
Paula (PEP)

Juls said...

congrats to Jenny!!! all these cards are just fabulous!! Hugs Juls