Posy Pip...and her Sunflower...

Happy Monday, my Sugar lovin' friends!! I am beyond excited to have been invited to join the Sugar Nellie Design Team!! What an honor to hang out with such a talented group of ladies! And...with all the gorgeous Sugar Nellie stamps and digi images, well, you can imagine...I said "yes" in less than a nano-second! hehehe!!

Now...for my Sugar Nellie DT "debut", I decided to ink up my new little "Posy Pip stamp" from the Home Grown Collection of Sugar Nellie stamps...


Hmmmm...and I also decided that little "Posy" would be holding a SUNFLOWER! I think that's called artistic license, right? hehehe! And... I thought it would be fun to make one of my fave twisted easel cards to really showcase little Miss Posy!


I must tell you, my lovelies, this little cutie patootie was pure joy to color!! Isn't she adorable? I just love her sweet little face under that amazingly lush head of hair and huge hairbow!! Oh...and ya just gotta love those big ol' feet! Toooooo cute!! Here's one more, sort of "artsy" angle...


If you'd like more details on this little card, please come on over to my bloggity blog HERE...I do so love visitors!!

Now...if you love "Posy Pip" as much as I do, you'll definitely want to pop on over to Funky Kits where you'll find "Posy" and the rest of the adorable "Sherbet Pips"...not to mention about a kabillion other fabulous Sugar Nellie stamps and digi images!!

OK...that's it for me, my lovelies! Be sure to stop back tomorrow when the very sweet and super talented Mina will be sharing one of her delicious creations with us!!

Sweet hugs...
Pat

11 comments:

Janice said...

A great card with that lovely new stamp, love the colours & your colouring & design. Jx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous Pat ♥

Astrid said...

Wowww Pat, this is totaly amazing,love your coloring and beautiful details !!

hugs Astrid xx

Shirley N said...

Beautiful card design. Your image is adorable!

Juls said...

gorgeous image!!! Love the soft colours that have been used and all the gorgeous details!!! Hugs juls

Kim. said...

Oh this is stunning, love it. Can't wait to see what else you create.
Kim xXx

The Craft Bucket said...

Absolutely gorgeous, well done. Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

Paula (PEP) said...

Terrific colours & I love the way those delicate die-cuts pick up the delicate swirl pattern of the paper behind. Her hair is great the way you have coloured it & I really like your use of the fluffy (Flower Soft??) for the centre. The pearl in her ribbon really picks up on the seam binding you used too & that tag for the sentiment & easel prop is great.
Paula (PEP)

Jenn said...

Your card is gorgeous!! Fabulous job!

Shazza said...

this is an adorable card, love it x

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning Pat love the twist, your pics are fab i always find easle cards hard to take pics off, gorgeous work hugs pops x