Christmas with a Sassy Girl








Goodmorning everyone on this friday!It is my turn(Tiets) to show you some Sugar Nellie stuff!



Only this one time I may show you a creation I've made with a Sssy Girl. She is called High school Student. It is not a real Christmas stamp, but as you can see, You can use some of them for Christmas too!
I'm having bursitis in my shoulder so I can't do much cardmaking, and this project I allready had finished.
The basic of the project is a paperbag. I folded it twice so you get a purse idea.
The papers(bobunny-father christmas) are traditionel... my kind of christmas colors.

I would love to read which christmas papers are your favorites at this moment?

I've colored her with copics markers and have used several dies from Tim Holtz.
I've put a little tag with a sentiment in the purse, but you can put some candy in it too, or a giftcard!
I hope I inspired you to do some more christmas stamp and card making..


Have fun and enjoy yourself this weekend!


Hugs Tiets xx

2 comments:

Shan said...

I love your project. Wonderful creation. Do you have a tutorial on this? Hope you have a beautiful day.

Hugs
Shannin

Anna said...

WoW, what a lovely card. :) I have this image to, but havet used it jet but now you gave me great inspiration. My favorite christmas paper at the moment is from Bo Bunny, Stamperia or Reprint.
Hugs