Love Is....

...the sweetest thing.

And also the theme for the new challenge over on the Sugar Bowl along with a fab sketch to follow.


The sketch was provided by Kiki and her beautiful wedding card uses the Home Grown stamp Happily Ever After. What could be more perfect for the 'Love' theme than a card to celebrate the most romantic day in anyones life.


Fiona used the Sassy stamp Oh La La for her fab card...maybe this little lady is waiting to propose to her beau? After all...it is a leap year!


And finally, Pat has used the Sassy stamp Pillow Talk to create her gorgeous card...I wonder if she is going to send this to her lovely husband for Valentines Day? I will interrogate Pat shortly and find out!

I hope you will find a little time to play along with us and join in the challenge.

Before I go...do you like the new look blog? Between Sugar Mama Gayle and makeover girl Maria we have a new look here and over on the Sugar Bowl and new badges too. 
Can you imagine how excited I was to see Pippi not only on the header but also on my Sweetie badge...I love it! (my campaign for Pippi world domination is working out just fine)

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Terrific makeover definitely Elaine. Intriguing to see the very different styles (I seem to be saying that a lot here lately) in the samples - very very different styles of finishing - sewing, doodling & elegant neat layering.
Paula (PEP)

ribenaruby said...

Hi Elaine, great sketch to follow..these cards are just too beautful, thanks for showing and love the new look blog! Ruby x