Ribonita and Friends Sneak Week - Spike Striker

Good Morning Everyone and welcome to day 3 of the Sugar Nellie Ribonita and Friends Sneak Week! I (Jane) am so excited to finally be able to share my preview card with you!
This adorable little Hedgehog is called 'Striker' and he is perfect for those hard to make Little and not so little Boy's cards. I have stamped Striker on to white card and coloured him in using my Promarkers and then cut him out leaving a small border to mount onto my image panel with foam pads.


The papers I have used for my card are by Echo Park and the gorgeous cloud paper is by American Crafts. I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the grass cut from Polka dot paper.


Spike is so sweet and was lovely and easy to colour in! The sentiment I have used is an SRM sticker which I mounted onto white card and die cut before adding it to a scalloped die cut circle. Make sure you pop back tomorrow for more sugary sneak peeks!
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

14 comments:

Welmoed said...

Oh, this cute little 'Striker' makes everyone smile! So sweet and adorable! Beautiful for a boy card like yours!!

Welmoed

ribenaruby said...

Oh wow, cute hedgy! I love to cut out my images too, fab creation. Ruby x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How sweet is he and so different from the girly images. Gorgeous card, love the dotty grass.

Susie said...

He is super sweet and I love the papers you've used! Susie x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh he really is a cutie!! Fabulous card Jane love it

Ali x

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
what a cute boy card sweetie
that image is cute but not my style
hugs angelique

Unknown said...

This is the most adorable card. I love the colors and the image.
Hugs Tammy
Please keep in mind if you would like Free Candy please click below the winner will be announced on 3/10/12.

http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Wiccababe said...

he looks a great size
Debz
x

Irene said...

OH I LOVE hedgies and Striker is soooo cute!! Great card!!

Hugs, Irene

Mau xx said...

How Sweet is he!!! Love him and your papers are super and go with him beautifully xx

Erin said...

loving striker he's fab love the card and ur LO
erin xxx

Fiona said...

oh wow...so cute!!

Fi
x

Erika said...

Fab card....little striker is great.

Hlora said...

Oooh what a beautiful card, its gorgeous!!! The image is so sweet!