A Fairy Tale card

Hello Sugar addicts today it's my (Maria) turn to show you Something Sassy..
As you might know we're turning the spotlight on those cute Sassy girls that many of you know I love so much, and I enjoy any excuse to ink up one of these girls 

This beautiful Simply Sassy girl is called Fairy Tale 
She is colored with Copic's . The papers are from My minds Eye and the fabric behind her is a canvas scallop ribbon that I've stamped on.
Hope this has given you some inspiration to ink up your Sassy Girls and maybe there are still some Sassy girls you need in your Sugar Sweet Rubber collection ♥

Have  a Sugar Sweet Weekend
Hugs Maria Therese


4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is beautiful, as is this card.

Unknown said...

What a cutie. This would fit with my weekly challenge you should come enter
Hugs

Unknown said...

Isnt she Beautiful Maria Theresa, what a lovely card. I am just catching up as have been poorly , your cards lately have been fabulous ( as ever ) wow stunning creations well done Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

ooooooooo shes so pretty..love the colouring fabby card hugs ssassyx