another two cuties...

Good morning everyone, Mina here, well when I say here I'm virtually here because I'm in the middle of moving house atm and surrounded by boxes and impatiently waiting for an engineer to come fit my new broadband, so you will have to excuse the shaky writing as I'm bound to be having withdrawal symptoms after four days without my hoping lol...today I have two cuties to show you...the first is from of my favourite collections the Simply Adorables...this is the beautiful Sybil, isn't she stunning?...my second card is one of the super cute Soft Centres collection, I love the face on this cow it always makes me smile...this is Custard...I coloured both my images with distress inks as always and all the details are on my blog...have a wonderful day and wish me a luck with my internet connection
Mina xxx

3 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh this are just grogeous Mina. Hugs! Mojca

caroline said...

wow Mina, love both the cards they are so cute, lovely images and great papers

caroline x

Vic McGuckin said...

I Love the backing paper on the little girl card... Lovely really suits the image.

Vic x