AUTUMN...

Morning all....

Vicky here today...and I have been playing with the gorgeous Autumn Kit...and considering we have not had a great summer so far in the UK this year..I thought this was pretty apt..lol..!

and here she is...


 I have used some gorgeous First Edition "New Leaf" papers...which I thought went really well with the autumn feel...hessian and a Memory Box "grass" die for some added dimension..


 I have coloured her in Copics, Chalks for her cheeks and Prisma Pencils for added shading...


And I so love this leaf die too from MB..and the waste from the die I have used to give the illusion of falling leaves...and added a bit of sparkle too from some Stardust Stickles...:o)

For more details please visit my blog here..

So thanks for stopping by...hope you all have a lovely day...and are you enjoying the Olympics?? I just loving it at the mo...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

8 comments:

Mau xx said...

This is wonderful Vicky and I love the image.
The falling leaves idea is perfect, I love Autumn, Its a good job considering our Summer hasn't really happened...lol
Hugs Mau xx

Mojca said...

Absolutely adorable. Hugs! mojca

A Casa di Ale said...

BELLISSIMA CARD, MOLTO BELLO IL TIMBRO E LA SUA COLORAZIONE...BELLA LA SCELTA DEI COLORI E I DETTAGLI

CIAO DA ALE

Carol Willis said...

Love this card Vicky, great image, fab colours and a great layout.
Hugs
Caz x

MaRyKaY said...

I love the browns of this card. Your coloring is super duper awesome. that burlap is a perfect touch. wow I love this card. thanks for sharing.

Joey said...

Love this card Vicky, stunning image and the colours are lush! Joey x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card and great colouring. Love your details
. Hugs
Cathy xx

Daniele said...

such a sweetie Vicky, love all he brown really effective
hugs