Crystal Flakes

Last month in July I made a card with this stamp( Crystal flakes) too, only then it was a wintercard.. Today I want to show you , she is also great for traditional Christmas cards too!If you did't start making Christmas cards yet, don;t wait too long, it is Christmas before you know it! These stamp and lots more you can buy at Funkykits.
I have colored her with my copics markers  and those papers are oldies from My Minds Eye.
As you all know  my favorite cardmaking is to you lots of layers and a bit vintage. So with the distressed doily from Tim Holtz I think I managed this.
I wish you all a lovely weekend and happy stamping!
Hugs Tiets xx
***********************
Vorige maand had ik ook al een kaartje gemaakt met deze stempel (Crystal Flakes) maar toen in een winters jasje.. Vandaag laat ik hem weer zien alleen nu in echte tranditionele kerstkleuren.. Zo zie je maar dat je met 1 stempel meer kanten op kunt.
Ik heb haar ingekleurd met copics makers en het papier is al een oudere lijn van My Minds Eye.
Natuurlijk toch weer een beetje een vintage look er aan proberen te maken met kant en de doily stans van Tim Holtz.
Ik wens jullie een fijn weekend toe!
Liefs Tiets xx
 


2 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous

jacqui x

Mojca said...

Waw this is so pretty. Love the colours. Hugs! Mojca