HAZEL & NUTTY.....

Morning all....

Vicky here today...and I have been playing with the uber cute Fairy Glen Collection...and I so love these adorable fairies....


 I have teamed sweet Hazel & Nutty with some gorgeous First Edition Papers "New Leaf" and a couple of large fern leaves from a Memory Box die..


  I have coloured her with my Copics, Chalks for cheeks and Prisma Pencils for added shading..


and finally added some Cheesecloth..a punched butterfly and flower...sentiment....and plenty of Stickles and Viva Pearls too...

for more details please pop over to my blog here..

So thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a lovely day too..

big hugs Vicky xx

4 comments:

caroline said...

oh vicky, such a gorgeous card, great image, colours are gorgeous and your colouring great as always

caroline woodhall

Mojca said...

Absolutely adorable! Hugs! Mojca

Jan Hennings said...

Adorable!

PurpleHat said...

I'd never have thought of doing a card in brown as its prominate colour, its amazing, luv it
Jx