Under The Sea–Candy Winners!

 

mermaidlaunchbannerfinal

I’m so sorry for the lateness of this post…..

I had intended posting first thing this morning but, ‘life’ was, very much, conspiring against me today!

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your lovely messages regarding our delicious mermaids, they floated off the shelf (or slipped on some seaweed Winking smile )

I hope hey have found a safe harbour with you all!

Anyway, enough of my terrible puns and on to business….

Our winners are…..

Mariska

Jessica

~ Ali ~

caroline

Sonia

Ea Christiansen

Gail x

scrappymo!

Claudia

Grenouille Greetings

Please email me within 7 days (put 'candy winner' in the subject line) with your full name and address’ ladies and your sweet rubber candy will be on it’s way to you very soon!

Luv’n’Hugs

Gayle x

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Congrats to all the winners

Mariska said...

Yippie!!! Thank you so much! Your new release is just adorable and I am so happy to see my name amongst the prize winners.

Hugs,
Mariska

Claudia said...

Hurra, hurra, I've won. Thank you very, very much. I'm so glad. I'll send you a mail soon.

Hugs

Claudia

Ea Christiansen said...

Whohooo... I'm getting one of the mermaid stamps :o) Can't hardly wait to get coloring :o)

Thank you so much for the oppertunity :o)

Hugz
Ea

Scrappelise said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners!

Gail said...

I'm a winner! Thank you can't wait to see my candy - have pm'd you xxx

Ea Christiansen said...

Hi - I have written you a mail on the 12th of august. Did you get it?
Hugz
Ea

Ea Christiansen said...

Hi
Did you get my email? I sent it the 12th of august.
Hugz
Ea