If you Wish upon a Star...

Good Morning Everyone! Jane here today with a little card I made following the gorgeous sketch from the latest Sugar Bowl Challenge. I have used the adorable 'Wish Upon a Star' stamp which is available here from Funky Kits. I coloured her in with my Promarkers and added lots of glitter to her wings as the optional Challenge theme is to add sparkle. 


I used Bazzil Basics papers from the beautiful Believe stack and layered them onto kraft before sewing around the edges. The ribbon I used to tie my bow is from the Ribbon girl and matches the vintage feel of the papers really well.


Here is a close up of my coloured image, she has such s sweet little face. I love her little box of stars, she looks like she is ready to decorate the Christmas Tree! I added a couple of little sentiment tags and some paper flowers and then finished with some pearls and little gems for extra sparkle!
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday.
Jane
x

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Beautiful Card ,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx