Love at Christmas

Hello sweet friends.  I hope you've had a wonderful week and lots of fun things scheduled for the weekend.  There are only a few weeks left til Christmas and I have so many things still to do.  I think the only thing I'm ahead on are my Christmas cards ... and I have another one to share with you today!
 
 
This sweet image is one of the newer digi images Christmas Puppets.  Isn't he adorable playing with his cute little hand puppets?  He's colored with copics and colored pencils and I added a bit of Glamour Dust for some sparkle.  The sentiment is from the Crafty Impressions' Seasons Greetings stamp set.  You can find this digi and the beautiful sentiments over at Funky Kits.  I added some ribbon, a sparkly berry spray, a jinglebell and some pearls.  
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Anita

    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a stunning card perfectly coloured too hugs sassyxxx