After christmas is before christmas

Hello everyone!
This is Kathrin here today and I want to start off with wishing all of you a wonderful, happy and creative new year 2013!

And I have to apologize for having letting you all down the last month. 
We were moving and well, you know how it goes. Our old internet was shut down earlier than they told us and the new one didn't work right. And so I had my cards done but wasn't able to share them with you.

So, well, let's start this year with another christmas card!
You can never be too early, right?


I used one of my beloved Simply Sassy images here: Secret Santa. I so love to color these - the hair and the dress are so wonderful and easy to do just because the image itself tells you how to do it.


I went with red and white for my card, using the "traditional" colors of Santa. Just some lace, a stars charm conected with twine, a doily, white Distress Crackle Paint and a die cut snowflake and flourish was all needed to put this card together. 

I hope you don't mind me showing a christmas card now - honestly I am so happy to not have to make anymore at the moment. I am really looking forward to making spring cards! LOL But well, it never hurts to show a card, even if it's out of season I guess...

Have a lovely day everyone!
Hugs,




2 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful, love the fab colouring too! Ruby x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I adore this image and what a fab card. Make them all year round so quite happy to see this one.