Alice

 Hello Everyone! Jane here today with a little dose of sweet inspiration for you. I hope you are all well and are having a good week. I dug out my Ribonita stamps for the card I am sharing with you today. This little beauty is called 'Alice' and is available here from Funky Kits. I do love all the the Ribonitas but Alice is definitely my favourite.


I coloured Alice in with my Promarkers and cut her out leaving a small border. I added her to my card onto a die cut panel which was cut with a stamp edged Dienamics die. The papers I have used are by My Mind's Eye and I love the muted colours. The sentiment is by Paper Smooches.



Here is a close up of little Alice, I love her funky tights! I added some lovely lace from my stash and some flowers to match the papers and finished with some tiny little pearls. I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

Hlora said...

Oh, she is so beautiful!

Mojca said...

Such a gorgeous colours, love the image. hugs! Mojca

DonnaKae said...

love all sugar Nellie images. Your card is lovely.