Posy Pip and her Sunflower

Welcome, sugar lovers!! Don't you just LOVE Mondays? I know I do! Especially when it's MY Monday here at Sugar Nellie's! hehe!! Pat Frank here once again (I'm kinda like a bad penny that just keeps showing up, huh?! hehehe!)! And, as luck would have it, I have a new Sugar Nellie DT project!


Today's card features "Posy Pip" from Sugar Nellie's "Home Grown - Sherbet Pips" Collection. I fell in love with these little "Pips" when they first came out! And now, in addition to "Sherbet Pip" rubber stamps, Funky Kits is also carrying several Sherbet Pips as digital images!! And I do SO love the instant gratification that comes with purchasing digi images! Let's just say that "Patience" is NOT my middle name! hehe! This little Posy Pip is available HERE at Funky Kits.

 Here's a close-up...


As a change of pace, I kept this card pretty simple...and by that I mean I used far fewer embellishments than I normally do! I just wanted little "Posy Pip" to be the absolute center of attention!!

And one more view... 


I hope my "sunshine-y" sunflower card brought a smile to your face! If you'd like more info on this card plus a look at a couple more pics, please pop on over to my blog HERE!!

And, that's it for me! Sending sunshine-filled hugs your way....

4 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Love your sweet looking card. It's really adorable.
Love n hugs
Marie

Mojca said...

oh how cute and sweet. hugs! Mojca

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Beautiful projects. I love all the colors and embellishments and everything:)You are so talented:) Following on Boglovin
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers:)

scrapunzel said...

I love this. You did a great job.