Saturday Shenanigans - Candy Winners!


Happy Saturday Everyone!

Well, the sun has been shining this past week, in my little part of Scotland.

Dare we hope that summer has finally arrived?

Something I KNOW arrived last week were six delicious little rubber fairies....


So, it's time to announce the candy winners from last Saturdays launch day blog hop.












Congratulations ladies....please email me  your full names 

and postal addresses

 and a little fairy will be flying through your  letterboxes very soon!

If you weren't lucky enough to win some candy, 

you can still find the 'Return to Fairy Glen' fairies at Funky Kits.

Now, I'd like to see lots of these little beauties being made into cards this weekend, 

please  share them with us over on The Sugar Bowl or in our Facebook Group

There are prizes to be won!

Luv'n'Hugs

Gayle x

5 comments:

Fiona said...

well done ladies!!

x

Sue said...

I'm thrilled to see that I am one of your lucky winners, thank you so much!
Off to Email you now...
Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats to the lucky winners, I love these fairies.

Susie said...

Congratulations to all the candy winners! So pleased with my new fairies!! Susie x

Susie said...

Congratulations to all the candy winners! So pleased with my new fairies!! Susie x