Knitted With Love...and a SECRET!!

Hey there my sweet friends! Pat Frank here with another new Sugar Nellie DT project to share with you!

But first...I'll let you in on a little secret! Wait for it...

Saturday, August 31st, 10:00 GMT
Sugar Nellie is releasing 
4 new "Winter Wonders" digi images!!

Oh...and to help celebrate...Sugar Nellie's DT and the Challenge Blog "Sweeties" will be joining forces to host a super-de-duper fun BLOG HOP!!
So...mark your calendars and set your alarm clocks!!
You won't want to miss Saturday's Fun!!
And...as always...there will be PRIZES!!

Okey dokey...now...let's talk about my latest Sugar Nellie card...


This sweet little stamp from Sugar Nellie's Home Grown Collection is called "Knitted With Love" and is available HERE at Funky Kits.

I decided to make a Criss-Cross (a.k.a. "Crossover") card for this week's project! They're such fun...and so easy!! And I colored this darling image with Shin Han and Copic Sketch markers.
Here's a peek at the inside card...


If you'd like more info on this project plus a look at a couple of additional pics, please visit my blog HERE!!

Now...don't forget...Saturday's BLOG HOP and new image RELEASE!! I'll look for you then!! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit! Have a beautiful week!! Hugs...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pat this is delicious, and I have the Hop in my Diary as of NOW xxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Pat! Love the soft colours and the clever cross over layout. Super excited about the new stamp release! Will be beady eyed on Saturday, LOL! Hugs, Wends x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

One of my fave SN stamps, this and what a gorgeous card. Can't wait to see the new releases