Merry & Bright

Hello once again sweet friends.  We've made it to Friday and I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned :)  I'm back today with another Christmas card.  My stash is finally starting to grow and I am hoping to have enough made so that I don't have to make a mad dash completing Christmas cards at the last minute this year!
 
 
This sweet and beautiful little girl is Gingerbread Cookies, a digital image available over at Funky Kits.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and then added some Glamour Dust to her star wand and the snow-covered ground.  I used some seam binding and pretty pearls for embellishments.  You can find more details over on my blog.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
 
Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

Great card. The image is so pretty and love the DP and that pretty banner!