Saturday Shenanigans!


Happy Saturday Everyone!

We, here, in the Sugar Mines, are still recovering from the launch of our beautiful, Return to Winter Wonderland fairies!

But, the one thing that makes it all worthwhile, is seeing you all bring them to life on our travels around the internet.

So today, I thought I would share, just a sample of the amazing creations we've seen!

The very talented, Linda has made this gorgeous, pink creation using, Hey Little Birdie!


Another stunner, using the same stamp, shared on our Facebook page by Lynsey, I can't tell you how much I love mint green!


Lovely Shirley has used On the Wings of Love for this gorgeous festive card!


Thank you ladies, your work has been a delight to see!

Will you be getting inky this weekend?

If you are we would love to see your creations on our Facebook page or in The Sugar Bowl

I am braving the hoardes, to go Christmas shopping....

I fear for my life! 

Enjoy your weekend...

Luv'n'Hugs

Gayle x


7 comments:

Jane said...

These are just stunning creations....this release is really wonderful. Hope you survive the shopping, the month is racing by isn't it! x

Helen in the UK said...

They all look beautiful :)

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous cards, would love to see the new images in rubber x Susan x

Julye said...

fab cards and definitely on my wish list.

Linda Levoir said...

What a lovely surprise to see my card featured here. Thank you so much for sharing it, love these images, now I just need some extra hours in the day to colour up the other ones I bought lol :) xx

Nannieflash said...

Ive just a shock Gayle I didnt realise you had got my card on the Sugar Nellie blogsite, Im thrilled that you think its good enough. Thank you so much for honouring me. hugs Shirleyxxxx (nannieflash).

Lynsey said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card! That has made my day!
Hugs Lynsey x