SOS

Not much to share this Sunday my lovelies. I can't believe that's the end of May, our Funkykits promotion is about to finish and I am happy to say there are many addicts, some new, who have sweet stamps to colour. Will there be enough hours in the day?

You are all loving digital, is it because it's instant or the error of ink , blocks and a wobbly hand are no longer a problem?


I must load more art as digital because that is defiantly the way forward for us. Especially as my hours at work become more limited, no one is waiting for the post man. Those who take the time to read instructions can have their images as soon as they are paid for. How fast is that especially for our addict overseas.

What will June hold for Sugar Nellie. New art work perhaps, we certinally  have waited long enough!

Funkykits have a Gorguss promotion on for June, I managed to pick up more discontinued stamp from a shop closing down and that's allowed me to reduce the inventory for a while. Some stamps are down to the last few, others we have stocked up on.

There is word of new stamps from our new supplier. Using the same artist has we do, nine new stamps have been ordered. With this partnership our DT will work their magic on samples for your enjoyment.
Although not our own brand, we will work with this new partnership to bring you some super cute girls. Better still our launch will be at a super sweet price ! No one need miss out!
I hope to have those for the end of the month.

Beautiful weather hear and I am campaigning for a patio. The men have cut all the grass ans scalped the headges but I would like two patios laid so that a BBQ May be enjoyed on bonny days like these.
I hope your week is good and you get a chance to colour up some sweet stamps.
Keep smiling
Karen 

3 comments:

Sue said...

I am looking forward to seeing the new stamps and the fabulous DT creations.
I am pleased I purchased some of your digi-stamps and am really looking forward to creating with them. I have already used one for a DT card which I will share later in the month.
Take care
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that you will be turning more of your rubber stamps into digi stamps. Might I suggest some I'd like to see? ok going to anyways! lol "Faye and Freddie", "I grant you one wish", "Jasmine", "Knitted with love", "Lei-la", "Telltale". It has been a long time since I have bought a rubber stamp. I find the digi images are so much easier and storage it just great!!! Looking forward to seeing the new artwork as well! Thanks for what you do!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, but did I go a little doolally in your recent sale! My Sugar Nellie Rubber stamps arrived today, woohoo! Thank you Karen, super fast considering they had to come all the way to New Zealand!!!! I must say, I do love the instant download of digi's and as you say, the lack of 'error' that can occur with rubber stamping. A perfect image every time and in multiple sizes too. What's not to love?! I'd love to see you do 'Hello Little Friend' in a digi stamp. I've been hankering after that one for months! Enjoy the patio dreams. Hope they become reality soon. Thanks again for my lovely stamp stash from the recent promo, I love them! I'll be lining up for the new collection too, so count me in! Hugs, Wends x