Wish Upon A Star Topper

Good Morning Sugar Fans

Christine here today - and here's another card using one of the fabulous toppers from Sugar Nellie - this one showing Wish Upon A Star.  This little lady is also available as a digi image too at Funky Kits.


Of course, with my love of all things pink... she was perfect for me to use.   After I'd popped her out of the sheet,  I used some pearl trimming to surround the image... then used a Stately Circles diecut sitting  on foampads.  The paper is a digi that was in my stash... then the snowflakes were from a Lawn Fawn Snowflakes Die.  A few gems, a bit of organza ribbon, and a touch of lace, and my card was done.  These poppers certainly make last minute cards so easy and are available from Funky Kits by clicking on the logo below.


Don't forget to check out our challenge at The Sugar Bowl this time too.. there's some fabulous prizes available!

There'll be more Sugar inspiration here tomorrow if you pop back!

Big hugs
Christine 
xxx




No comments: