Time 4 Tea

Hi everyone,
The weather is improving, sun is shining more and more.
I guess we all want summer to arrive by now.
To get the summer feeling even more, I , Marion , made a 
pillowbox and a box filled with beauty gooddies.
I used a digi called Sprinkle some love.


You can find this digi here:


The digi is coloured with copics.
On the wings Wink of Stella is added for extra glitter.
And here is the pillowbox with this gorgeous image:


As said on the fist part of this post, I added a giftbox as well, so
here is the finished set of gooddies:

I hope you enjoyed the creations and this post.
Wishing you all a lovely week.
Thank you for stopping by this blog today,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

1 comment:

Amandah said...

I'm loving this. If I was given these as a gift, I'd want to keep them on display for all to see.