Little Helpers

Hello Sugar Fans! 
 
It's Janine here with my usual Wednesday post.

This week I decided to create a festive door hanger using the extremely cute digital image called 'Little Helpers' which available from Funkykits. 

I love these little guys - they're so sweet :)



I printed the digital image and my message 'Santa Please Stop Here' directly onto some colouring card stock, and then cut it into a rectangle. I coloured the image with Copic pens and matted it onto some card.

Next I die cut a circle in the centre top and glued a scalloped circle frame around it - this was done to reinforce the aperture.

To finish off I added die cut white mini snowflakes, glittered up Santa's fur trim and added a ribbon bow.

For full details of everything I did and what I used, please check out my blog here.
 
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group.

big Hugs
 
x Janine x

1 comment:

Amandah said...

This is really cute.
Love the concept, it could also double up as a book mark too.